SOG Lifestyle Program (SOGiNü)
Terms & Conditions of Membership and Participation
BY ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN SINGAPORE O&G LTD.S LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, SOGiNü (THE PROGRAM), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. MEMBERSHIP AND PATIENTS ENTITLEMENT TO BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES ARE GOVERNED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms & Conditions apply to your membership in, access to, and participation in, the Program which is operated by Singapore O&G Ltd. and/or its respective subsidiaries, licensees and affiliated companies (collectively, “SOG”).
These Terms & Conditions do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with SOG for other products and services. SOG reserves the right to change, modify and/or suspend the SOGiNü Privileges and/or all or any portion of these Terms & Conditions or any policy, FAQ or guideline pertaining to SOGiNü Privileges at any time and at its sole discretion, and you agree to be bound by such change.
APPLICATION & LIABILITY
- Membership in, access to and participation in the Program is personal only and is non-transferable, and the benefits arising therefrom or in connection therewith cannot be used by anyone apart from individual members.
- Individual members shall be presented with a SOGiNü Card, each carrying their name, a unique serial number and barcode.
- Without notice to you, SOG reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate your membership in, access to and participation in the Program and/or the SOGiNü Card if SOG determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these Terms & Conditions.
- When registering for a SOGiNü Card, you agree that you will: (i) provide complete and accurate information about yourself as required by SOG in its sole and absolute discretion; and (ii) update such information if it changes. If you do not provide or update such information, or if SOG has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have not provided or updated such information, SOG shall have the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend and/or terminate your membership in, access to and participation in the Program and/or the SOGiNü Card. Similarly, the approval of applications for membership shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of SOG.
- The Program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may only use the SOGiNü Card under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If your registered SOGiNü Card becomes lost, stolen or damaged, contact us immediately either by calling +65 6440 4123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A replacement fee of $5 will be charged for each lost or damaged SOGiNü card.
- By participating in the Program, you hereby consent to personal data being collected and utilised by SOG in connection with the operations of SOG and the Program (including without limitation, details as to identification, communication, and participation) and for advertisement and marketing purposes.
- SOG will disclose the aforementioned information to the relevant authorities or parties as required by and in compliance with the applicable laws, rules, regulations, directives or orders.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITS OF LIABILITIES
- SOG and its affiliates make no representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Program and/or the SOGiNü Card, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement, or any warranty arising by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance.
- SOG shall not be liable in any way for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities or compensation, whether direct or indirect, which arise from or in connection with membership in, access to, and participation in, the Program and the SOGiNü Card, whether due to the negligence of SOG or its officers, employees, agents, contractors or otherwise.
- SOG will not be responsible should any issues arise from the redeeming and/or usage of privileges from third party vendors.
- The Program entitles members to non-medical privileges by third-party vendors. SOG is not a supplier of the privileges redeemed and will not accept any liability in relation thereto.
- SOG shall not be responsible for injury, pain, loss or damages suffered by any member in connection with any of the privileges redeemed through the program or any participating program(s).
- SOG does not endorse any products, services, or promotions by any third-party vendors. Cardholders, who redeem any privilege featured in the program catalogue, are customers of the relevant vendor(s) providing the privilege and shall direct any queries or complaints relating to such privilege to the relevant vendor(s). SOG shall not in any way be obliged to or responsible for dealing with such queries or complaints.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms & Conditions with any other form of publicity collaterals relating to the Program, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- In any case of dispute, the decision of SOG and respective vendors will be final.
- These Terms & Conditions are not intended to confer rights to a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) (the Act). The provisions of the Act are hereby excluded.
19. These Terms & Conditions are governed by Singapore law. Both SOG and the Cardholder hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.